Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the use of the ThinkWise website at www.thinkwise.co.nz (the “Website”) owned by Three Strand Limited trading as ThinkWise (“ThinkWise”, “we” or “us”) whose registered office is 210 McNicol Rd, Clevedon, Auckland, New Zealand. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent by us. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
Your use of this website accepts and agrees to the above terms of engagement.
ThinkWise is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with guidelines of the Privacy Act 1993. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. Under the Privacy Act 1993 you can request access to and correction of any personal information held by ThinkWise about you. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
To opt out of our helpful and informative emails please click the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the newsletter.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. You can choose to accept or decline cookie through your browser. Declining may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. ThinkWise may change these Terms from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
In the unlikely event that you regret purchasing our amazing products, or you reconsider for any other reason, you do have the right in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act to return goods within 7 days and receive a full refund, provided all goods are unopened and in “as new condition”. We reserve the right to deduct from your refund any costs incurred related to freight or used or damaged products, at our discretion.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Three Strand Limited T/A ThinkWise through its website www.thinkwise.co.nz (the "Promoter").
3. Eligibility: Employees and immediate families of Three Strand Limited T/A ThinkWise, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
4. Entry is free. You can enter as many times as you like.
5. Dates: The competition closes on 27th April 2018 at 12noon. The prize draw will take place on 27th April 2018.
6. Prize: The first name drawn will be the winner, the winning prize consists of; two cartons of Skinsafe Baby Wipes (valued at $45 each) one for the named winner and the second for the friend they forwarded the newsletter to.
7. Winner notification: The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 2 working days ThinkWise reserves the right to redraw the prize.
8.The Promoter's decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Not redeemable: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
10. Information: By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the Promoter and that the Promoter or promotional partners may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
11. Competition entries become the property of Three Strand Limited T/A ThinkWise, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
12. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them pursuant to paragraph 12.
13. No Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.